Do you know those days where you just feel a bit ‘meh’? For some reason you just don’t feel 100% and it’s getting in the way of everything you’re trying to do.
Well, here are 10 little steps you can take to feeling refreshed, rebooted and ready to tackle that to-do list once again:
- Take a shower
- Wash, condition and brush your hair
- Lather yourself in a fresh smelling soap, my personal favourite scents are citrus ones. They make me feel so clean and ready to take on anything.
- Exfoliate and/or shave what needs doing
- Moisturise your body, head to toe. This is especially important in the winter!
- Wear your favourite PJs or comfies
- Put on a face mask
- Give yourself a manicure and pedicure. I find it hard to do anything when I feel a mess.
- Make sure the space you are in is warm and clean
- Get yourself your favourite hot drink
Then you’re ready to take on anything, my friends. At least this is what normally works for me. What helps you feel refreshed and rebooted?